REF is seeking partner organizations in Serbia for the implementation of innovative projects that would be in line with REF’s strategic framework and mission.
Call open until May 31
The Roma Education Fund’s (REF) mission and ultimate goal is to close the gap in educational outcomes between Roma and non-Roma. In order to achieve this goal, the organization supports policies and programs which ensure quality education for Roma through scholarships, grant making and advocacy activities.
The objectives of REF include:
- Expanding Romani children’s access to quality early childhood education and care;
- Improving primary education outcomes for Romani children aged six to fourteen;
- Boosting academic performance and graduation rates from secondary education for Romani pupils;
- Supporting access to tertiary education, improving graduation levels and strengthening identity of Romani university students;
- Expanding employment opportunities for young Romani adults.
The Roma Education Fund Branch Office in Serbia implements the project “Employment Empowerment of Young Roma – phase II” funded by German Financial Cooperation implemented by KfW on behalf of the German Government – Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Please find complete Call for Innovative Proposals Community Employment Hubs
External Documents (Available to Download):